While attending FACE Youth we expect our students to:
– Respect themselves — to use the opportunity of high staffing levels to grow academically and personally
– Respect each other — this includes not engaging in verbal or physical violence or bullying
– Respect staff — listening and following instructions and again, not engaging in any physical or verbal violence
– Respect the school — vandalism, in any form is unacceptable
– Appreciate and obey the school expectations — which are in place for the benefit and welfare of all at FACE Youth
At FACE Youth our aim is always to encourage and affirm good behaviour through a system of respect and rewards. We ask that both students and staff treat each other and the School with respect and consideration.
Our Rewards include:
– Points system which involves both staff and students’ assessment.
– Internal bank account which yields a small financial reward — not cash, but an exchangeable token.
– Each student will have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) to chart progress.
Further details can be found in our policies. These can be obtained upon request to our Head Office.